Veronica Vurgarellis has more than 15 years’ litigation experience in the courts and in alternative dispute resolution forums and has right of appearance in the High Court of South Africa.
addition to acting for clients in dispute resolution matters, she provides training to parastatals regarding proper procurement practices and appropriate tender processes.
Her practice includes:
- Administrative law disputes (tender disputes, applications in terms of the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act, The Public Finance Management Act and the Promotion of Access to Information Act)
- Construction law disputes (acting on behalf of owners, engineers and project managers)
- Commercial disputes (acting on behalf of financial institutions, corporate entities, insurance companies and shareholders in shareholder disputes)
- Regulatory matters (acting on behalf of corporate entities in respect of National Credit Regulator and Consumer Protection Commission investigations and hearings)
- 2018-2019 Recommended in Legal 500 Dispute Resolution
- 2019 Recognised in The Best Lawyers in South Africa for Litigation