Alvaro Rodríguez García
Álvaro Rodríguez García is a senior associate in the Labor and Employment Law practice.
He specializes in labor, employment and social security law, providing advice on strategic and complex aspects of labor law and human resources to national and international companies in a wide range of sectors.
He has broad experience in litigation before the labor and judicial review courts at all levels; individual and collective dismissals; penalties; suspension of contracts and modifications to working conditions; transfers; other flexibility measures; outsourcing processes; senior management; measures to achieve a work/life balance; equality plans; dealings with the labor inspection authorities; individual and collective negotiations; negotiation of collective labor agreements; temporary contracts; workplace harassment; unlawful loaning of workers; mediation; conciliation hearings; internal protocols, policies and reports; labor due diligence reviews; and recurring advice on labor matters to all kinds of companies and industries.
Álvaro is a member of the Madrid Bar Association.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Transactions
- Labor Negotiation
- Executive Master’s Degree in Labor Law Advice (PSAL). Minerva prize (bronze) as first in graduating class.
- Master’s Degree in Negotiation, Leadership and Management Skills
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Master’s Degree in Private Law
- Degree in Business Administration
- Degree in Law