Dr. Oveis Rezvanian is an arbitration lawyer in Iran, an Associate Professor of Arbitration Law,
Director of Tehran Regional Arbitration Centre (TRAC) and a Member of the Court of Arbitration at the Arbitration Center of Iran Chamber of Commerce (ACIC).
Oveis has a PhD in International Law from the University of Geneva and an LLM in International Commercial Arbitration Law from the Stockholm University. In addition to a bachelor of Law, he also holds a bachelor of Industrial Engineering and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Iran University of Science and Technology.
Oveis is admitted to Iran Central Bar and has served in several domestic and international arbitration cases, either as counsel or arbitrator or Arbitration lawyer in Iran.
In 2016, Oveis was elected as Outstanding ICAL Alumnus, for “his numerous achievements in the ield of arbitration, including his leading role in Iran and in the region”.
- Assistant Professor of International Law at the Graduate Institute of Management and Planning Studies (Tehran, Iran)
- Director of Tehran Regional Arbitration Center (TRAC)
- Attorney-at-Law (Member of Iran Central Bar Associations)
- Member of the Court of Arbitration, Arbitration Center of Iran Chamber (Tehran, Iran)
Areas of Practice
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Sales and purchase agreements
- International Trade Law