Alice Namuli Blazevic
Alice is an award winning lawyer, international speaker and author.
She has over 16 years’ experience. I specialize in Technology and the law with a keen interest in Artificial Intelligence , Blockchain, Crypto currencies, Fintechs , Cyberlaw and Data Protection.
She represent several Fintechs and Blockchain Technology based businesses which are reshaping the mode of doing business in Africa.
Her background is in PPP’s, Infrastructure projects, Project Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Team Leader - Legal Innovation Hub (Africa).
- Chairperson – Uganda Legal Tech Network.
- Co- Founder - Kampala Legal Hackers.
- Board Member of the Innovation Advisory Board of the Uganda National Social Security Fund.
- Cybersecurity expert for the Security Institute for Governance and Leadership in Africa at the University of Stellenbosch.
- Faculty Advisor- Digital Legal Exchange ( A Global training institute for leaders in a digital world).