Legaltech: 5 first pioneers to join Lawtech Sandbox Pilot
The Lawteck UK platform has announced the startups ClauseMatch, Amplified Global, Clause, Deep Tech Dispute Resolution Lab and Legal Utopia as the first pioneers to join The Lawtech Sandbox Pilot project.
The Lawtech Sandbox Pilot will provide these 5 startups with three months of advice to deliver practical innovation in the legal sector, addressing the priority needs of businesses and consumers. This program will provide these selected firms with tools, services and personnel for their technological evolution.
"We are working with lawtech pioneers with a readiness to test, build and push the boundaries – to explore in the Lawtech Sandbox Pilot how we can tackle opportunities and challenges with lawtech, and demonstrate what transformation looks like in the legal sector in practical ways. This isn’t about the easy steps but the hard ones. That’s where we will help lawtech pioneers make a difference", described Lawtech UK in its website.
Lawtech UK describes in a LinkedIn post the services of the 5 selected startups:
- Amplified Global helps customers engage with and assess lengthy, technical legal information by presenting information in a way that fits a customer’s needs
- ClauseMatch transforms regulation into digital, machine-readable form, making it easier for businesses to automate and manage compliance
- Legal Utopia makes legal services affordable and accessible for SMEs by providing recommendations and information on legal services via an intelligent legal diagnostic process
- Peter Hunn founder of Clause and the Accord Project will demonstrate and test the practical applicability of electronic document technologies
- Deep Tech Dispute Resolution Lab is developing a dispute avoidance tool that detects early warning signs in email of an emerging dispute or issue
For more information about this program, here.