Hogan Lovells has been recognized as a UK Top 50 Employer for Women
Hogan Lovells is listed for the fifth consecutive year in the UK's Top 50 Employers for Women, in an award organized by The Times.
This recognition has been received with joy by the British law firm and this is how Susan Bright, Hogan Lovells Global Managing Partner for Diversity & Inclusion, responded:
Recognition in these rankings is testament to our commitment to embedding gender equality. We are dedicated to creating a workplace that attracts, retains and promotes people from different backgrounds, with different perspectives and life experiences. Delivering on our commitments to diversity and inclusion is one of the firm's five strategic priorities.
This ranking includes firms that establish and implement programs and procedures for the promotion of diversity and equality.
In addition to this ranking, Hogan Lovells has been recognized in other rankings within the UK market:
- Ranked in the Top 100 Stonewall Workplace Equality Index for the last ten years.
- Voted a Top 30 Employer for Working Families in 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Awarded Best Employers for Race by Business in the Community in 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Ranked in the inaugural Top 50 Social Mobility Index in 2018 and 2019.
- Awarded the National Equality Standard (NES), a rigorous benchmark developed for business by business, recognizing the work we have done to address issues of equality, diversity and inclusion in the UK.