26 global legaltech leaders join the first advisory board of the Global LegalTech Hub
The Global LegalTech Hub creates the first global legaltech Advisory Board, a unique and exceptional group of 26 international professionals who will share their vision, knowledge and experience with the entire legaltech ecosystem.
The aim of this initiative is to connect and share knowledge with thousands of professionals from all around the world and to quickly identify and generate synergies with the main players in the sector, both by geographical area and by legaltech verticals.
Who are the members of the GLTH Advisory Board?
The GLTH Advisory Board is divided into three main areas that encompass the entire legaltech ecosystem: Geographic, Technology and Innovation.
The Geographic area features a number of legaltech ecosystem specialists from each continent in order to be always connected and to increase our area of action. Among its members we can find:
● Josh Lee, Director of Asia-Pacific Legal Innovation & Technology Association
● Namit Oberoy, Founder of Indian Legal Tech. In Africa, we have
● Nankunda Katangaza, Co-founder of African Law & Tech Network
● Leah Molatseli, Head of Business Development-Legal Solutions at Legal Interact
● Gibran Freitas, Co-founder of Legal Tech Africa
● Juan Carlos Luna, Founder of Lawit Group
● Carlos Gámez, VP of Product & Growth at TermScout
● Holger Zscheyge, Managing Director at Infotropic Media & President, ELTA
● Jodie Baker, Founder and CEO of Xakia
The Technology area has four subcategories:
● Jennifer Woodard, CEO, Insikt Intelligence
● Carlos Escapa, PyTorch Global Business Development Manager at Meta (Facebook AI)
● Joaquim Matinero, Blockchain Associate at Roca Junyent
● Roger Olivet, Blockchain Director at Banco Sabadell
Document lifecycle management
● Alejandro Pérez, Legal Technology Advisor at Chiomenti
● Carlos García-Egocheaga, Chief Executive Officer at Lexsoft Systems
● Ivan Basart, CTO of Validated ID
The last category, Innovation area, covers topics such as:
● Jaqueline Schafer, Founder & CEO of Clear Brief
● Gemma Galdón, CEO & Founder, Eticas
● Christiane Müller-Haye, Regional Technology Manager Continental Europe at Clifford Chance
● Marlen Estévez, Litigation & Arbitration Partner and Co-head innovation at RocaJunyent
● Robin Chesterman, Global Head of Product of vLex
Manage Consumers’ Privacy
● Mariona Campmany, Digital Identity & Innovation Lead at Mitek Systems
● Laura Fauqueur, Legal Designer
New Legaltech Services
● Patricia Manca, Partner, PwC Tax & Legal Services
● Alejandro Sánchez del Campo, Innovation & Legaltech Counsel at Wolters Kluwer
After the successful first edition of GLTHday, a 12-hour non-stop content event that brought together approximately 1,000 professionals from more than 35 countries and over 50 international speakers, we realised that “GLTH was born to be a global and itinerant project. It is necessary to keep connecting relevant actors in the sector around the world. Each connection is a multiplication of opportunities”, as Laura Urquizu, President of GLTH, explains.
Next March 2nd at 11am (CET time) we will participate in MWC - 4YFN Barcelona (Stand Sabadell) where we will present this initiative and officially introduce all the members mentioned above as well as the challenges and projects GLTH has for this year while analysing the trends of the sector.
About Global LegalTech Hub
The Global LegalTech Hub is an initiative that brings together different operators (professionals, startups, companies, institutions and the academic world) to write the future of a new legal industry leveraged by technological innovation.
The hub was born with the aim of connecting and spreading international legaltech, from a privileged vision of the technology and from the best practices at global scale.
The hub is open to participation and is declared neutral from a professional point of view both professional (lawyers, notaries, registrars, etc.), and academic or technological.